All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a hundred primary documents offer students of later medieval English literature, society, and history intriguing original perspectives through which to understand the literary texts of the period 1350-1500 as well as the culture which created and received them. Complete with a substantial introduction, annotations and a timeline.
- Author BiographyCAROLYN P. COLLETTE is Professor of English at Mount Holyoke College, USA. Her recent books include Species, Phantasms and Images: Vision and Medieval Psychology in the Canterbury Tales, Performing Polity: Women and Agency in the Anglo-French Tradition and The Legend of Good Women: Context and Reception. HAROLD GARRETT-GOODYEAR is Professor of History at Mount Holyoke College, USA.
- Author(s)Carolyn P. Collette,Harold Garrett-Goodyear
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Sourcebooks
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note368 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.