CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.02
- £12.17Trending at £12.34
- £12.64Trending at £15.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn a sequel to Dave Oliphant's The Early Swing Era: 1930 to 1941, McClellan (professional education, Berklee College of Music, Boston) profiles big bands, vocalists, and small groups playing swing music during World War II and--unlike most commentators-- on through the next decade.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE MCCLELLAN JR. is Dean of the Professional Education Division at the Berklee College of Music. He has performed as a trombonist with such artists as Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle, Glen Campbell, and Nancy Wilson.
- Author(s)Lawrence McClellan
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight755 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.