All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read guide to the partner recruiting process for attorneys, hiring partners, HR staff, and recruiting professionals.
- Author BiographyAdam S. Weiss is an author, speaker, and expert legal recruiter whose insight into the recruiting process is sought after by attorneys considering their professional options and by law firms seeking to expand their practices profitably. The founder of Lateral Lawyer Recruiting, a boutique executive search firm where he specializes in partner-level attorney- and group placements, Adam has more than 20 years of experience in law and over a decade of dedication to legal recruiting. His recent placements with major international, national, and regional firms cover such diverse practice areas as corporate and securities, commercial litigation, intellectual property, employment, tax, regulatory, energy, and environmental law. A summa cum laude graduate of Princeton University, where he majored in Latin American history, Adam holds a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and Texas.
- Author(s)Adam S. Weiss
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight181 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.