Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of the key concepts and issues surrounding the development, evolution, neurobiology, and function of the lateral line, a fascinating yet somewhat enigmatic flow-sensing system.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byArthur N. Popper,Horst Bleckmann,Richard R. Fay,Sheryl Coombs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.