All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £27.99Trending at £28.63
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionWill the United States have an educational caste system in 2030? Drawing on both demographic data and case studies, this book reveals the depths of the educational crisis looming for Latino students, the nation's largest and most rapidly growing minority group.
- Author BiographyPatricia Gandara is Professor of Education at the University of California, Los Angeles. Frances Contreras is Assistant Professor of Education at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Frances Contreras,Patricia C. Gandara
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note6 line illustrations, 39 tables
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.