All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its intoxicating scent, gorgeous wands of purple flowers, and silvery foliage, lavender inspires loyal devotion the world over. Lavender expert Sarah Bader introduces readers to more than 100 of the easiest to grow and most stunning lavenders available today.
- Author BiographySarah Bader is the owner of Lavender at Stonegate, one of North America's most successful wholesale lavender farms.
- Author(s)Sarah Berringer Bader
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note192 colour photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janet Loughrey
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £13.78Trending at £18.95
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £19.90
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £21.48Trending at £28.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.