Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- Author(s)Randall Baldwin Clark
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Philosophy and the Rule of Law Chapter 2 Magic Chapter 3 Medicine Chapter 4 Geriatrics Chapter 5 Pediatrics Chapter 6 Plato's Grimoire Chapter 7 Eat, Drink, Man, Woman Chapter 8 The Law Most Beautiful and Best
- Author BiographyRandall Baldwin Clark holds a doctorate in Political Science from the University of Chicago and a law degree from the University of Virginia. Following a year's service in the chambers of the Hon. Edith H. Jones, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and three years in private practice, Mr. Clark returned to the academy, teaching at the George Mason University School of Law and the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.