All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the law and practice governing deportation, removal and exclusion from the United Kingdom, the refusal of naturalisation, and the deprivation of British citizenship. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the law in these areas.
- Author BiographyEric Fripp, Rowena Moffatt and Ellis Wilford are all barristers specialising in public, immigration and asylum law at Lamb Building, Temple.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1174 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine350 mm
- Edited byEric Fripp
- Foreword byLord James Arthur David Hope Hope of Craighead
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.