All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.74Trending at £12.98
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely Handbook marks a major shift in innovation studies, moving the focus of attention from the standard intellectual property regimes of copyright, patent, and trademark, to an exploration of trade secrecy and the laws governing know-how, tacit knowledge, and confidential relationships.
- Author BiographyEdited by Rochelle C. Dreyfuss, Pauline Newman Professor of Law and Katherine J. Strandburg, Professor of Law, New York University, School of Law, US, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch Handbooks in Intellectual Property Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byKatherine J. Strandburg,Rochelle Cooper Dreyfuss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.