Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Meakin explores how the concept of 'charitable status' has changed following the introduction of the Charities Act 2006.
- Author BiographyRobert Meakin is a partner in Stone King Sewell LLP. He was formerly a lawyer at the Charity Commission and has over 20 years experience in charity law and practice. He holds a Ph.D. in charity law and is a visiting lecturer at Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Robert Meakin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.