CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first work to concentrate solely on damages for breach of contract and provides the most comprehensive and detailed treatment of the subject to date.
- Author BiographyAdam Kramer is a Barrister at 3 Verulam Buildings and a former lecturer at the Universities of Durham and Oxford.
- Author(s)Adam Kramer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1280 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byLord Hoffmann
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.