All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to unravel this area of law - 'Internet Law' and 'Electronic commerce law'. This title focuses on the principles of electronic commerce law, including an introduction to the law of the Internet. It also deals with rights and duties in the online world including, liabilities, ownership and contracts. It is for students of e-commerce law.
- Author BiographySteve Hedley is Professor of Law at the Faculty of Law, University College Cork, Ireland.
- Author(s)Steve Hedley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.