Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
- £8.72Trending at £10.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
About this product
- Author(s)Elton Glaser
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Author BiographyElton Glaser is the author of seven other poetry collections: Relics, Tropical Depressions, Color Photographs of the Ruins, Winter Amnesties, Pelican Tracks, Here and Hereafter , and Translations from the Flesh . His poems have appeared in the 1995, 1997, and 2000 editions of The Best American Poetry . Among Glaser's awards are two fellowships from the NEA, seven fellowships from the Ohio Arts Council, the Iowa Poetry Prize, the 1996 Ohionana Poetry Award, and the Miller Williams Arkansas Poetry Prize. He is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Akron, USA, former director of the University of Akron Press, and former editor of the Akron Series in Poetry .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.