CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the legal substance and the commercial and regulatory background to international financing transactions that take place through the financial markets in London, one of the principal centres for such transactions.
- Author BiographyAndrew McKnight has been a practitioner and academic specialising in English and international banking and finance law for many years. As a practising solicitor, he has specialised in financing transactions, comprising debt, asset-based and other related instruments, as well as cross-border work. His work has involved advising financial institutions, borrowers and issuers in the provision of finance and financial products to financial institutions, state and public sector bodies, large corporates and for projects. This has included new financings, re-financings, financial reconstructions and insolvency, secured finance, asset and receivables purchase, transfer and user arrangements, capital markets and structured financings. He has also advised on regulatory issues concerning financial institutions in the UK. He is based in London and is now a consultant to an international law firm, having previously been a partner in a City of London law firm for 12 years, including being the managing partner of its banking department for two years. Prior to that he worked as an associate solicitor in London, Tokyo and Sydney. He also holds two academic posts, being a Visiting Professor of Law at The London School of Economics and Political Science and also at Queen Mary College, University of London. He teaches post-graduate courses on banking, secured finance and international finance at those institutions for the LLM degree.
- Author(s)Andrew Mcknight
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date18/01/2017
- Weight1749 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine55 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.