All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSubstantially updated for its third edition, this book provides a concise account of the principles and norms of international law applicable to inter-governmental organisations, with a focus on the UN and its associated bodies. -- .
- Author BiographyNigel D. White is Professor of Public International Law at the University of Nottingham -- .
- Author(s)Nigel White
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMelland Schill Studies in International Law
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.