All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a highly respected author, The Law of Trusts provides perceptive analysis and thought-provoking commentary, skilfully engaging with both controversial and complex issues. The text gives students an excellent grounding in what is considered to be a difficult subject.
- Author BiographyJames Penner completed his first degree in genetics (BSc UWO) before continuing his academic studies in law and legal philosophy (LLB Toronto, Dphil Oxon). He has a strong reputation in this field and has taught trusts in the UK, Canada, the Bahamas, Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia.
- Author(s)James Penner
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCore Texts Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date19/05/2016
- Weight832 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.