All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £297.81Trending at £372.68
- £38.74Trending at £43.18
- £32.79Trending at £39.13
- £169.67Trending at £231.04
- £39.79Trending at £47.99
- £78.18Trending at £95.47
- £48.44Trending at £62.14
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a concise, practical treatment of the current transfer of undertakings legislation, The Law of TUPE Transfers is an invaluable guide to this complex area of the law. Written by a leading practitioner, the book is ideally suited to specialists, as well as those encountering TUPE for the first time.
- Author BiographyCharles Wynn-Evans is a partner at Dechert LLP and head of the employment group in its London office. He is also a fee-paid Employment Judge assigned to the Midlands West Region and a CEDR accredited mediator. He is a member of the Employment Law Committees of the City of London Law Society and the Law Society of England and Wales, a member of the editorial committee of ELA Briefing and a Vice-Chair of the Industrial Law Society.
- Author(s)Charles Wynn-Evans
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight976 g
- Width183 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.