Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.21
- £14.24Trending at £14.44
- £36.75Trending at £48.00
- £28.33Trending at £29.90
- £5.50Trending at £6.32
- £6.93Trending at £7.17
- £14.75Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Ingrid Detter's authoritative work explores the changing legal context of modern warfare in light of events over the last decade. The new edition covers post 9/11 events and the resulting changes in the ethos of war.
- Author BiographyIngrid Detter is a Senior Member of St. Antony's College, Oxford and a practising Barrister at 13 Old Square, Lincoln's Inn, London. She has advised governments, multinationals, corporations and individuals on various aspects of international law and acted in national and international courts. For 21 years she was Adviser to H.H. Pope John Paul II on international law. She is former Fellow of Lady Margaret Hall and of St. Antony's College, Oxford, and Professor Emeritus of International Law at Stockholm University. She is currently the President of The Environment Institute (EnvInst), which is accredited to the United Nations. She is the author of 14 books and of numerous articles on international law and international relations.
- Author(s)Ingrid Detter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleJustice, International Law and Global Security
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight1202 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Howard M. Hensel
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.