CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential resource for any lawyer committedto building and maintaining a strong and secure financial future. It outlines need to know information in clear and concise terms, and presentsan actionable plan that leads to financial success.
- Author BiographyCynthia Sharp (J.D., LL.M. (taxation)) dedicated close to 30 years building a successful law practice serving thousands of clients. At the pinnacle of her career, she sold her interest in the practice and established The Sharper Lawyer. Cynthia Sharp currently resides in Philadelphia, PA.
- Author(s)Cynthia Sharp
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.