All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.43Was:£13.50Free postage
- £14.00Was:£16.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes Edward Gallagher's prose translations of The Lays of Marie de France ; a general introduction; a map; commentaries on the lays; two anonymous Breton lays - The Lay of Melion and The Lay of Tyolet; a glossary of proper names; a glossary of specialised terms; and an appendix of selected texts in the Old French.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Gallagher is Professor of French Studies, Wheaton College, Norton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Marie De France
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight294 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine532 mm
- Translated byEdward J. Gallagher
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.