All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging conventional approaches and describing new ways of thinking, this book introduces the concept of the lateral leader - someone who inspires rather than commands, and values ideas and innovation as much as performance and efficiency. Examples and exercises help to boost your own skills.
- Author BiographyPaul Sloane is the founder of Destination Innovation (www.destination-innovation.com). He was a top salesman with IBM, UK, MD of Ashton-Tate, VP International for MathSoft Inc and CEO of Monactive. Clients for his presentations and workshops include Vodafone, GlaxoSmithKline, Phillip Morris, IBM, Equant, BT, Prudential and L'Oreal. He is the author of 10 books on lateral thinking puzzles and problem-solving and has written many articles on the subject.
- Author(s)Paul Sloane
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.75Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.