All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe demands of a leader can be many, varied & difficult. This book picks out the 50 top challenges that leaders face on a daily basis and shows how to maximise the performance of leaders & their teams in each of these situations.
- Author BiographyMark Anderson has 20 years� experience of leading businesses. He is currently President of Pearson Language Tests, a business specialising in English language testing, and which is currently developing a new global academic English test called the Pearson Test of English Academic. He rejoined Pearson in 2007 after a ten-year period working in consumer goods and technology, having worked for Pearson from 1984 to 1997 in a range of businesses, latterly as Managing Director of Pearson Professional Asia Pacific. He has lived and worked in London, Hong Kong & Malaysia, and received an MA from the University of Cambridge and an MBA from Ashridge Business School, on whose governing body he served 1992-93.
- Author(s)Mark Anderson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date15/07/2013
- Weight478 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.85Trending at £7.97
- £7.60Trending at £8.58
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £2.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.97Trending at £5.98
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £9.44Trending at £9.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.