All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready to seize the opportunities that lead to extraordinary results? Are you ready to inspire others to dream, to encourage their active participation, and to stand beside them when the going gets tough? Are you ready to lead? This title demystifies the concept of leadership and approaches it as learnable set of behaviors.
- Author BiographyJames M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner are the bestselling coauthors of The Leadership Challenge, A Leader's Legacy, Credibility, Encouraging the Heart, and The Leadership Challenge Workbook, and over a dozen other books and workbooks on leadership. They also developed the highly-acclaimed Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), a 360-degree assessment tool based on The Five Practices. They are among the most sought-after scholars and educators on the subjects of leadership and leadership development.
- Author(s)Barry Z. Posner,James M. Kouzes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- Series TitleJ-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width204 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised, 4th Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.