All listings for this product
Save on Personal Development
- £12.50Trending at £15.18
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.21
- £9.45Trending at £12.38
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £6.91Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the internationally acclaimed best-seller The Leadership Challenge by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge Values Cards are an excellent tool for learning and conceptualizing the importance of values clarification, as put forth in Kouzes and Posner's classic book.
- Author BiographyJames M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner are authors of the award-winning and best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge. James Kouzes is the Dean's Executive Professor of Leadership at the Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University. Barry Posner is a Professor of Leadership at the Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University, where he served for 12 years as Dean of the School. Their 360-degree leadership assessment instrument, The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) and LPI Online (www.lpionline.com) has helped develop the leadership skills of over 3 million people worldwide. Their website can be found at www.leadershipchallenge.com. Jo Bell and Renee Harness are partners in Third Eye Leadership in Indianapolis, Indiana. As Certified Masters of The Leadership Challenge, they focus on engaging the leader within people at all levels through workshops and consultancies.
- Author(s)Barry Z. Posner,James M. Kouzes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight92 g
- Width76 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.