Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.99Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Resource of Choice for Those Who Need to Lead! New times demand new competencies. Keep yours ahead of the curve with this engaging guide for the self-directed development of cutting-edge management skills.
- Author BiographyCAROLE S. NAPOLITANO is founder and president of Synergies, a firm that provides education and consulting services in leadership, management, and organizational development. NASA, the Federal Judicial Center, the University of Maryland, Freddie Mac, Okidata, and State Farm Insurance are among her many public- and private-sector clients. Skilled in designing and facilitating learning experiences for managers, leaders, and teams, Napolitano focuses on helping organizations explore new models of effectiveness and enlarging their capacity for growth and change. LIDA J. HENDERSON is program manager for Xerox Corporation's corporate management education and training group. During her twenty-four-year tenure with Xerox, she has been integral to the development and implementation of leading-edge management and personal development training for employees at every corporate level.
- Author(s)Carole S. Napolitano,Lida J. Henderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight538 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.