The Lean Turnaround: How Business Leaders Use Lean Principles to Create Value and Transform Their Company by Art Byrne, James P. Womack (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.98Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever type of company you run, Lean can be used to improve virtually every aspect of operations, from training and leading employees to accounting and payroll issues. This title explains the ins and outs of applying Lean strategy to: eliminate waste in value-added operation; deliver consistent value to customers; stimulate growth and add jobs.
- Author BiographyArt Byrne has been implementing Lean strategy in various U.S.-based manufacturing and service companies, such as Danaher Corporation, for more than 30 years, including The Wiremold Company, which he ran for 11 years. He now serves as Operating Partner at the private equity fi rm J. W. Childs Associates L.P.
- Author(s)Art Byrne,James P. Womack
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight479 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £18.93
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £5.30Trending at £7.29
- £17.70Trending at £17.88
- £5.97Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.