Consider these sponsored items
- £14.97Free postage
- £21.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a series of dinner parties at which the guests quote extensively from Greek literature. This work (which dates to the very end of the 2nd century A.D.) also contains a range of information about different cuisines, the music and entertainments that ornamented banquets, and the intellectual talk that was the heart of Greek conviviality.
- Author BiographyS. Douglas Olson is Professor of Classical and Near Eastern Studies, University of Minnesota.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 204
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight422 g
- Width119 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byS. Douglas Olson
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.39
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.