All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe IRS estimates that there are currently 24 million small businesses in America. The majority of small business owners are not tax experts, and need to know the best ways for their companies to save on taxes and reduce tax liability.
- Author BiographyBARBARA WELTMAN, an attorney, is a nationally recognized expert in taxation for small businesses. She has written extensively on tax, finance, and estate planning. Barbara is an experienced writer and is quoted regularly in major publications, including the New York Times and Bottom Line/Personal. She is also frequently featured on CNN and CNBC. Visit her Web site at www.bwideas.com and subscribe to her newsletter. THE LEARNING ANNEX is the largest alternative adult--education organization in the United States. It offers short, inexpensive courses on personal growth, business and career opportunities, showbiz and media, health and healing, sports and fitness, spirituality, relationships, and technology, among many other subjects.
- Author(s)Barbara Weltman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.22
- £15.44Trending at £19.99
- £13.64Trending at £15.96
- £11.15Trending at £14.94
- £9.78Trending at £11.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.