Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the Lebanese Civil War, many Lebanese novelists committed themselves to building a memory for the future. What resulted was a vital contribution to the legacy of contemporary Arabic literature. Through interviews, literary analysis, and the lens of trauma studies, Lang sheds light on what it means to remember through post-war literature.
- Author BiographyFelix Lang is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Department of Arabic Literature and Culture at the University of Marburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Felix Lang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Cultural Heritage and Conflict
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 263 p.
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.