All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis science fiction novel is the story of Winter, an Earth-like planet with two major differences. Conditions are semi-arctic even at the warmest time of the year, and the inhabitants are all of the same sex. The book has won the Hugo and Nebula Awards.
- Author BiographyUrsula K. Le Guin was born in Berkeley, California, in 1929. She is the bestselling author of the Earthsea Cycle and the Hainish Cycle, including The Left Hand of Darkness. With the awarding of the 1975 Hugo and Nebula Awards to The Dispossessed, she became the first author to win both awards twice for novels. Le Guin lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Ursula K. Le Guin
- PublisherTime Warner International
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Warner International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.