All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevisits the major intellectual debates and key players of two decades, covering the terrain of left debates in the United States over foreign policy from the Balkans to 9/11 to Iraq, and over domestic policy from the culture wars of the 1990s to the question of what (if anything) is the matter with Kansas.
- Author BiographyMichael Berube is Edwin Erle Sparks Professor of Literature and Director of the Institute for the Arts and Humanities at Penn State University. In 2012, he served as the President of the Modern Language Association. He is the author of several books, including Employment of English:Theory, Jobs, and the Future of Literary Studies (NYU Press, 1997), The Left at War (NYU Press, 2009), What's Liberal About the Liberal Arts?: Classroom Politics and Bias in Higher Education (2006), and Life as We Know It: A Father, A Family, and an Exceptional Child (1996).
- Author(s)Michael Berube
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleCultural Front
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.