Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate restructuring is an aspect of a global transformation that is challenging businesses and governments. This book examines the question: what choices exist for governments of industrialized democracies as they seek to help older industries adjust to changes and new sources of competition?
- Author BiographyW. Rand Smith is professor of politics and associate dean of the faculty at Lake Forest College. He has also taught at the University of Michigan, Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines (Paris), and Institut d Etudes Politiques (Grenoble). The author of Crisis in the French Labor Movement: A Grassroots Perspective (1987), Smith has published articles on French and Spanish political economy in such journals as Politics & Society, Comparative Politics, and West European Politics.
- Author(s)W. Rand Smith
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePitt Series in Policy & Institutional Studies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.