All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the often stated aims of the war was to 're create' Iraq as a democratic, peaceful and prosperous Western ally that would serve as a beacon of progress in the region. This book intends to dissect the diverse consequences of the Iraq war and provide new insights into the reasons why the country has descended into its current chaos.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Isakhan is Australian Research Council Discovery (DECRA) Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation, and Convenor of the Middle East Studies Forum at Deakin University, Australia.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Isakhan
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.