Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £8.01
- £6.30Trending at £8.98
- £14.62Trending at £14.78
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.77Trending at £30.19
- £72.48Trending at £75.68
- £24.98Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionBased on author's thesis (doctoral -Louisiana State University, 2005) issued under title: Rights of humans, rights of states: the academic legacy of St. George Tucker in nineteenth-century Virginia.
- Author BiographyChad Vanderford is an associate professor of history at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, USA. His articles and reviews have appeared in publications including Civil War History, the Journal of Southern History, and the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography.
- Author(s)Chad Vanderford
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.