Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the French republican myth that the nation can be adequately defended only by its own citizens.
- Author BiographyAlan Forrest is Professor of Modern History at the University of York. His previous books include Paris, the Provinces and the French Revolution (2004), Napoleon's Men: The Soldiers of the Revolution and Empire (2002) and The Revolution in Provincial France: Aquitaine, 1789-1799 (1996).
- Author(s)Alan Forrest
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.