All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines a wide variety of literature-travel, memoir, and fiction-and explores the ways travel and ideas of culture have evolved since the heyday of the Grand Tour. The sites of the Grand Tour remain a powerful cultural draw, and they continue to define ideas of taste and learning for those who visit them.
- Author BiographyLisa Colletta is professor of English and director of the Communication and English Program at the American University of Rome.
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLisa Colletta
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.