Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have guide that enables managers and trustees of private foundations, as well as their lawyers and accountants, to successfully navigate today's increasingly complex tax laws and reporting requirements Private foundations are the most regulated of nonprofit organizations.
- Author BiographyBRUCE R. HOPKINS is the country's leading authority on the law of tax-exempt organizations and a lawyer with the firm of Polsinelli, Shalton & Welte, PC. He is the author of more than a dozen books, including The Legal Answer Book for Nonprofit Organizations; The Second Legal Answer Book for Nonprofit Organizations; The First Legal Answer Book for Fund-Raisers; and The Second Legal Answer Book for Fund-Raisers; as well as the monthly newsletter The Nonprofit Counsel, all published by Wiley. JODY BLAZEK is a founding partner of Blazek & Vetterling, LLP, an accounting firm that specializes in financial services planning for nonprofit organizations. She is the author of several leading nonprofit books, including Tax Planning and Compliance for Tax-Exempt Organizations, Third Edition; Financial Planning for Nonprofit Organizations; the 990 Handbook; and, with Bruce Hopkins, Private Foundations: Tax Laws and Compliance, all published by Wiley. Her focus on foundations began in 1969 at KPMG. She gained nonprofit management experience as treasurer of the Menil Foundation.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Hopkins,Jody Blazek
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight657 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.