All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £50.21Free postage
- £50.04Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProvides business students with a detailed, practical orientation to the legal environment by exploring key points of law through compelling and current business-specific examples.
- Author BiographyFrances L. Edwards is an Associate Professor of Legal Studies in the College of Business and Behavioral Studies at Clemson University. Roger Meiners is the Goolsby-Rosenthal Chair in the College of Business at the University of Texas at Arlington, where he teaches Legal Environment of Business. Al Ringleb is Executive Director of the Consortium of Universities for International Studies, University of Iowa, Tippie College of Business.
- Author(s)Al H. Ringleb,Frances Edwards,Roger E. Meiners
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight1590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.