All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom intellectual property law to navigating the hazards of social media, de-accessioning concerns to governance law, copyright, intellectual property law, and rights and reproduction questions to issues of public trust, The Legal Guide for Museum Professionals provides answers and action steps for mid to small-sized museums of all disciplines.
- Author BiographyJulia Courtney has more than twenty years of experience in the museum field, first as a museum educator and more recently as Curator of Art for the Springfield Museums in Massachusetts. Courtney became interested in museum law through Harvard University's Museum Studies Program and served as moderator for several professional conference sessions on legal issues for museums. She has also published articles on art history and art-related topics.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight472 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJulia Courtney
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.