CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe sex abuse scandal has virtually bankrupted the American Roman Catholic Church. Every religious community in the US has reason to be concerned about its legal liability. This book offers a legal context for understanding and responding to relevant legal issues, while at the same time offering answers and directions on specific legal questions.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Blaikie teaches at Dalhousie University Law School in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He holds a law degree from Harvard Law School, where he was a Fulbright Scholar. He has a graduate degree in theology from Harvard Divinity School and an undergraduate degree from Gordon College in Wehham, Massachusetts. He is a member of the Presbyterian Church and coauthor wih Diana Ginn of The Legal Guide for Canadian Churches (Novalis, 2006). Diana Ginn is associate dean of Dalhousie University Law School in Halifax, Nova Scotia. She has law degrees from Osgoodie Hall Law School and Queen's University in Ontario and an undergraduate degree from Mount Allison in New Brunswick. She is a member of the United Church of Canada and is coauthor with David Blaikie of The Legal Guide for Canadian Churches (Novalis, 2006).
- Author(s)David Blaikie,Diana Ginn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date05/12/2016
- Weight499 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.