All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWales has been served by a variety of legal systems and laws over the last two millennia. This book traces the various strands of Wales' legal history from its beginnings, identifying and assessing the importance of the native Welsh, Roman, and English influences to Wales' legal social identity.
- Author BiographyThomas Glyn Watkin, formerly Professor of Law at Cardiff and Bangor (where he established the Law School), and First Welsh Legislative Counsel (2007 - 2010), is an Honorary Professor at both universities.
- Author(s)Mr. Thomas Glyn Watkin
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £14.24Trending at £14.44
- £28.33Trending at £29.90
- £22.14Trending at £29.94
- £5.50Trending at £6.32
- £6.93Trending at £7.17
- £14.75Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.