People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- £20.59Trending at £21.76
- £10.00Trending at £10.94
- £13.69Trending at £14.80
- £22.49Trending at £28.95
- £9.99Trending at £11.43
- £15.49Trending at £16.99
- £12.55Trending at £12.76
About this product
- Product InformationEnter the world of adventure and action with The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Nintendo DS game. In this adventure video game, you play a character named Link who is a full-fledged train driver and travels to meet princess Zelda. In this adventure video game, the story goes with the two escaping together to the temple of spirits. However before reaching the destination, they face a number of problems. Backed with fairies, phantoms and characters that make a good fantasy story, this Nintendo DS game is sinfully addictive and exciting. From boomerang, bows, and bombs to detailed dungeons, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks gives you a versatile and fun-filled game play. Moreover, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks features a competitive multiplayer mode for you and your friends to enjoy.
- GameThe Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- PlatformNintendo DS
- ESRB RatingE10 - (Everyone 10+)
- GenreAction & Adventure
- PEGI Age RatingAge 7+
- PEGI Content RatingViolence
- Region CodePAL
Most relevant reviews
- jaymacca201230 Oct, 2013by
A must have for zelda fans:)
Great game if u like zelda go & buy this game this is a must have game in the series i would recommend this game to anyone overall this game rates 5/5 go buy it:)
- e57b3a909862c06...11 Oct, 2012by
I originally bought this for someone's birthday, however I ended up playing the game myself! The game is very good, it has a very interesting story line so far (I have not completed it yet) and its definitely worth the money. What I like most is the gripping story line and the fact that the adventure lasts a rather long time - it takes a while to get through absolutely everything - and the graphics are amazing! Its very much like the Phantom Hourglass Zelda game when it comes to the techniques and methods behind the game, however the story line is very different and doesn't carry on from the Hourglass game, unless this one came out before it - I don't know! Overall I would most certainly recommend this game if you're a fan of any other of the games from the Zelda series - or even if you're not a fan! Read full review
- thehappygal07 Mar, 2012by
Another amazing game, although more annoying bits than usual
Yet another great Zelda, with some new toys to play with, loads of side games and a world to lose yourself in. There are negatives with this one though, which I have never said before on previous games. I found this the most annoying Zelda! The train itself (not to mention the evil spirit trains) were just a major annoyance. I think they set the bar too high on some of the side games, I literally dont know how some of them are achievable! Overall it is amazing though, the temples are sooo much fun and they have packed quite a lot into this one, which means more game play. It still gets a 5/5 even with its annoying bits.
- bsms223410 Jan, 2012by
Not as good as Zelda for wii, but great as a DS game. Fun and challenging.
Really good - the challenges are the appropriate level, and the amount of detail that goes into the design is very impressive. Obviously not as good as the 3D games for the wii, but as a DS game, this is great!
- ffcd17be828fbae...24 Aug, 2011by
For newbies to the game its a good start but for others not so much.
Originally bought for a bit of past time fun. The game stays true to some parts of the Zelda anthology, but in other ways its more imaginative. You get to control multiple characters and instead of horses or running, you now get to control a locomotive. I dislike the small screen that allows hardly any move room for getting link to run around, but the positive is getting to control the princess for the first time. If this were the first time I had played the game, then it would be a great opener to start your link adventure. But as this is multiple games in, I would have to say that it ranks good in some aspects but not so great in others. You do have to rack your brain to figure out some of the quest parts as they can be quite vague.