Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Daniele Benedettelli
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyDaniele Benedettelli is known worldwide for his original LEGO robots, including his Rubik's Cube solvers and his humanoid robots. As a LEGO MINDSTORMS Community Partner (MCP), he helps to test and develop new MINDSTORMS products. He earned a master's degree in Robotics and Automation from the University of Siena in Italy. He holds educational presentations and workshops on Information and Communications Technology around the world and teaches robotics at the high school level.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.