All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past three decades, we have been steadily creating an extreme 'time-crunch economy' that has affected jobs, portfolios, businesses and lives. But the 'time-crunch economy' is turning into 'the leisure economy' and it will mean wrenching adjustments for our lives and institutions.
- Author BiographyLinda Nazareth is an economist, author, and television journalist who since 1999 has been the in-house economist for Business News Network (BNN), Canada's only all-business television network.
- Author(s)Linda Nazareth
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.