Consider these sponsored items
- £8.70Was:£9.99Free postage
- £16.99Free postage
- £8.12Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 1967, not long after the Six Day War, three young Palestinian men ventured into the town of Ramla in Israel. Dalia, who arrived in 1948 as an infant with her family, as a fugitive from Bulgaria, sees hope for a people devastated by the Holocaust.
- Author BiographySandy Tolan is a journalist, teacher and documentary radio producer and has reported from more than 30 countries, particularly in the Middle East. He has produced dozens of radio documentaries and has written for newspapers and magazines including the New York Times and USA Today. He now teaches international reporting at the Graduate School of Journalism at the University of California at Berkeley.
- Author(s)Sandy Tolan
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight378 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.