Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
- £15.17Trending at £24.10
- £8.63Trending at £16.54
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- Author(s)Antanas Laurincikas,Ramunas Garunkstis
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight288 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1: Euler Gamma-Function. 1.1. Definition and Analytic Continuation. 1.2. Representation by an Infinite Product. 1.3. Functional Equation. 1.4. Complementary Formula. 1.5. Asymptotic Formulas. 1.6. Hypergeometric Function. Notes. 2: Functional Equation. 2.1. Definition of the Lerch Zeta-Function. 2.2. Analytic Continuation. 2.3. Functional Equation. 2.4. Application of the Euler-Maclaurin Formula. Notes. 3: Moments. 3.1. Approximation of L(lambda, alpha, s) by a Finite Sum. 3.2. Montgomery Vaughan Theorem. 3.3. Mean Square of L(lambda, alpha, s). 3.4. Mean Square of L(lambda, alpha, s) with Respect to alpha. Notes. 4: Approximate Functional Equation. 4.1. Proof of the Approximate Functional Equation. 4.2. Application of the Approximate Functional Equation to the Mean Square of L(lambda, alpha, s). Notes. 5: Statistical Properties. 5.1. Limit Theorems on the Complex Plane. 5.2. Limit Theorems in the Space of Analytic Functions. 5.3. Joint Limit Theorems in the Space of Analytic Functions with Rational alpha. 6: Universality. 6.1. Case of Trancendental alpha. 6.2. Case of Rational alpha. 6.3. Joint Universality of Lerch Zeta-Functions. 6.4. Effectivization Problem of the Universality Theorem. Notes. 7: Functional Independence. 7.1 The One-Dimensional Case. 7.2. Joint Functional Independence. Notes. 8: Distribution of Zeros. 8.1. Zero-Free Regions on the Right. 8.2.< Zero-Free Region on the Left. 8.3. Number of Nontrivial Zeros. 8.4. Estimates of the Number of Nontrivial Zeros. 8.5. Sums over Nontrivial Zeros. Notes. References. Notation. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.