All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lesser Declamations , dating perhaps from the 2nd Century AD and attributed to Quintilian, might more accurately be described as emanating from 'the school of Quintilian'. This collection - in translation - represents classroom materials for budding Roman lawyers.
- Author BiographyD. R. Shackleton Bailey is Pope Professor of Latin Language and Literature Emeritus, Harvard University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2006
- Language(s)English & Latin
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 500
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width119 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byD. R. Shackleton Bailey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.