CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn edition of the letters of Camille Pissarro to his son, first published in 1993.
- Author(s)Lucien Pissarro
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the History of Art
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight1255 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byAnne Thorold
- Series Edited byFrancis Haskell,Nicholas Penny
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.