Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the value and meaning of technological advance. The author considers how past physical and social conditions have influenced the development and reception of new ideas, and shows how these trends can guide future industrial strategies as more countries compete for technical ingenuity.
- Author BiographyJoel Mokyr is Professor of Economics and History at Northwestern University, and is the author of Why Ireland Starved, The Economics of the Industrial Revolution, and other books in economic history.
- Author(s)Joel Mokyr
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/1992
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous halftone and line drawings
- Weight278 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.