Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.87
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £15.08Trending at £17.20
- £9.78Trending at £9.91
- £23.33Trending at £39.78
- £10.15Trending at £10.74
- £12.87Trending at £15.56
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the UN regime on human rights has transformed national and international society in accordance with liberal values.
- Author BiographyJohn Charvet is Emeritus Professor of Political Science at the London School of Economics. Elisa Kaczynska-Nay is a lawyer and researcher, working on issues of economic development and international law.
- Author(s)Elisa Kaczynska-Nay,John Charvet
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.